Why List with Dickson?
Dickson Realty was founded more than 35 years ago with a vision: to become a company dedicated to earning the trust of our clients by providing them with the highest possible level of expertise, experience, and customer service. And one promise: to provide you with an extraordinary experience, every time.
After all, you're the reason we're in business. And exceeding your expectations and giving back to the communities you live in is what sets Dickson apart. But that's only part of what makes us extraordinary.
In today's market, you need experienced representation. The kind that comes from a highly-collaborative team of agents with the best training, technology, and "neighborhood knowledge" to protect your interests and maximize your value. That's why Dickson Realty sells more real estate, in dollars and in units, than any of our competitors.
Discover for yourself how extraordinary a real estate company can be when it focuses all its resources on you.
The Dickson Commitment
- We will uphold the philosophy of Dickson Realty to earn the trust of our clients by providing extraordinary service and results.
- We will do our best to make the home buying or selling process as stress free and seamless as possible for our clients.
- We will assist you, through the experience and expertise of Dickson Realty, to price your home to get the highest dollar value possible.
- We will use our knowledge and expertise as licensed real estate professionals, as well as the resources of Dickson Realty, to develop an extensive marketing plan for your home.
- We will communicate with you regularly with updates on the market and feedback on showings.
- We will present all written offers and negotiate contracts in your best interest.
- We will review with you the required title reports, surveys, certifications, warranties, insurance policies and other documentation.
- We will coordinate any inspections, reports and repairs for your property.
- We will keep you informed and involved from the beginning of the acceptance of an offer to the close of escrow.